Dental Implants and Restoration
Want your teeth back? We can help!
When dentists refer to “dental implants” they are actually referring to the root, not necessarily the tooth itself. Our Garner general dentistry office offers dental implants and restoration services so you can have the smile you’ve always dreamed of. Once we install a dental implant, we can help you replace the missing tooth with a prosthetic tooth! Here are just a few of the advantages of getting a dental implant:
- Comfort – If the root is bad, then everything else next to an implant can still cause pain. An implant eliminates the pain for good!
- Oral Health – Don’t let one tooth ruin your entire mouth! Dental implants can help improve your oral health for years to come.
- Esthetics – A bad tooth may eventually start to become noticeable. An implant may help you keep your smile looking aesthetically pleasing!
- Speech – Talking should not be painful. A dental implant may help with any speech impediments caused by a bad root.
Like any kind of surgery, dental implants require a consultation. Sims Family Dentistry is here to answer any questions you may have—just give us a call at 919-773-3050 .
- Serving Our Home Town
- Over 12 Years In Business